Recently the results report for the parent satisfaction survey administered in March was given to principals and all school board members. We want to thank those of you who took the time to complete the survey. The results of the survey provide the administration and staff of the Clinton School District with information that will help us improve our service to parents and to students. This summer in planning sessions with all staff, principals will roll out the data from the results report. In August, schools will develop action plans for improvement based on the results from the survey and share the plans with you.
We want to provide some key points in our results report:
• 610 parent/caregivers completed the survey in the Clinton School District
• The district mean was 4.15 on a 5 point scale
You shared the things that are working well in our schools:
• This school is clean and well maintained (4.38);
• My child’s learning is a high priority at this school (4.38);
• My family is treated with respect at this school (4.35) and
• My child has the necessary classroom supplies and equipment for effective learning (4.35).
Our district will focus on the following area for improvement:
• I regularly receive feedback from school staff on how well my child is learning. (3.92).
We hope you have a wonderful summer with your child and look forward to seeing you in August for Enrollment. Please save the following dates:
Monday, August 8th 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. 6th Grade Enrollment
Tuesday, August 9th 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. 7th Grade Enrollment
Wednesday, August 10th 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. 8th Grade Enrollment
Wednesday, August 10th 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. 6th - 8th Grades Enrollment
Monday August 15th 5:30 p.m. 6th Grade Orientation
August 15th 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. 6th-8th Grade Meet the Teacher Night
August 16th 7:45 a.m. First Day of School
Thank you again for making a difference in the Clinton School District.
Ashlee Cochran, Ed.D.
One Team. One Vision. One Goal.
IT’S A GREAT DAY TO BE A CARDINAL!